Thursday, August 27, 2009

Graduation - I savoured the moment!







Tuesday night I had the thrill of going to my graduation for my Bachelor of Adult Education and Training. It was fun to done the gown and board and sit with all the other graduates. Sometimes study can be a long haul when you are trying to meet the deadlines of assignments but overall it is a great experience and I enjoyed the learning.



It was great that Eryn and Emma could come. John and Eil and Kara and Will also were there and the rest of the family were there in spirit.



I did enjoy the pagentry and tradition of the ceremony and I definitely tried to savour the moment. It will probably never happen again - it is amazing it happened at all.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations Mum! We were glad we could be there...even if we only stayed for the important bits.

Callie said...

Congrats! Wish we could have been there. We are very proud of you- what a lot of hard work and a great accomplishment. Lots of love!